Housing Update – November 16th
Every Wednesday, I will update you here on the social houses that are available via Clare County Council.
As always, it is vital that you register with Clare County Council’s housing section for their Choice Based Letting site, where you are able to register your interest for a property. You can contact the housing section on (065) 6821616.
Please note: Some weeks, no properties come online and therefore there will be no housing update.
Address: Apartment 4, Pairc na Coille, Showgrounds Road, Ennis, Co. Clare
Details: Two-bed, ground floor apartment
- Kitchen/Dinning/Sitting Room
- Level Access Shower
- Heating: Gas
- Shared Entrance from Corridor
- Private Entrance through French Doors
- Communal Garden Area
- Communal Parking Area
- Communal Bins
To be considered for this type of accommodation i.e 2 bedroomed bungalow, applicant households must have previously submitted a completed Medical and/or Disability Form (HMD-Form 1). Occupational Therapist’s report must also have been submitted in support of the application.
Address: 9 An Pairc, Bruach na hAbhainn, Quin Road, Ennis, Co. Clare
Details: Two-bed, first floor apartment
Five-Year Lease until November 2027
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Room with Open Fire.
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite.
- Second bedroom.
- Main Bathroom with Shower and Bath.
- Heating: Electric Storage Heaters and Open Fire.
Address: 12 Ard Donagh, Ennistymon, Co. Clare
Details: Four-bed, semi-detached house
SHORT -TERM 5 YEAR LEASE UNTIL DECEMBER 2027
- Sitting room
- Kitchen with dining area
- 4 first-floor bedrooms (1 en-suite)
- Ground floor bedroom/2nd sitting room
- Oil-fired central heating